Dear ABU students!
We announce a competition for 2023-2024 academic year spring semester academic mobility programs
We invite students of all faculties and specialties of our university to participate in the competition for studying at foreign universities during the spring semester of the 2023-2024 academic year.
2nd and 3rd course students of all specialties who wish to study abroad according to their educational program at neighboring and foreign countries universities with training in English, Turkish and Russian are allowed to participate in the competition.
Students can participate in the competition for academic mobility programs on a general basis - all expenses for participation in academic mobility program are at the expense of students.
Requirements for applicants:
- High academic performance score;
- Achievements in educational and scientific activities (confirmed by diplomas, certificates, etc.);
- Knowledge of English no lower than "Intermediate", confirmed by the relevant certificate or exam results in the ABU Department of International Cooperation (if the applicant plans to study at a foreign university in English).
The following list of documents is to be submitted to the Department for International Cooperation:
1) student's application;
2) Republic of Kazakhstan citizen passport copy;
3) Identity Card copy;
4) education documents: current academic performance transcript certified by the University seal;
5) recommendation letters from the Faculty dean and from the Department;
6) copies of diplomas, certificates, diplomas, letters of gratitude, if any;
7) document confirming knowledge of a foreign language (IELTS, TOEFL), if available;
8) transcript in the prescribed form based on the results of the winter session;
9) photo 3x4 (2 pcs);
10) file folder (blue).
The selection of applicants is carried out by the Applicants Selection Committee according to the "Rules for abroad training, including training within the framework of academic mobility" approved by Republic of Kazakhstan Minister of Education and Science Order dated November 19, 2008, No. 613.
The deadline for documents submission to the Department for International Cooperation is November 24, 2023.
Stage 1 of competition – documents submission, November 6 to 24, 2023.
Stage 2 of competition – English / Turkish exam, December 6-7, 2023.
Department for International Cooperation of Alikhan Bokeikhan University
Semey, Mangilik El str., 11, Administrative building, 4th floor, 23 office
+7 702 113 7735 (WhatsApp) Akbota Serikkhanovna (senior specialist of the DIC), contact us during working hours from 9.00 to 18.00
1) Department for International Cooperation: from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 18.00 with a lunch break from 13.00 to 14.00, except weekends and holidays, according to Republic of Kazakhstan Labor Code
The deadline for documents submission is November 24, 2023.
- Views: 172