List of courses and practical seminars
of ABU International Business School
Dear students, undergraduates and teachers!
We offer a variety of short-term courses in the main areas of business education, organized by our International Business School together with Varna University of Management (Bulgaria).
1. Strategic management (45 hours).
2. Operational management (45 hours).
3. International business (45 hours).
4. Trends in the development of the international financial market (30 hours).
5. Marketing, effective marketing communications (45 hours).
6. Modern management concepts (45 hours).
7. New financial instruments in the financial market (30 hours).
8. Company management in modern conditions (45 hours).
9. Banking and financial literacy (30 hours).
10. Change management in the company (45 hours).
11. Effective communication (45 hours).
12. Leadership and management of the company (45 hours).
13. Business process reengineering (45 hours).
14. Negotiation tactics (30 hours).
15. Stress management (45 hours).
16. Time management (30 hours).
17. Personal effectiveness (30 hours).
18. Presentation preparation skills (30 hours).
19. Working environment of the company: planning skills (30 hours).
20. Cross-cultural management (45 hours).
Courses are possible to be organized in small groups (5-7 people).
The groups creation is carried out as applications are received.
The cost of participation in the program is agreed upon by the parties, depending on the number of participants in the program.
According to the results of the training, participants will be issued international standard certificates in English with an indication of course subject, the amount of hours, and course period.
Enroll the program by phone:
+ 7 777 278 4073 (WhatsApp) Elena Pavlovna Shustova (Vice-Rector for International Cooperation of ABU),
+7 702 113 7735 (WhatsApp) Zholdyhanova Akbota Serikhanovna (senior specialist),
contact with questions during working hours from 9.00 to 18.00.