Pedagogical retraining courses
The Institute of Advanced Training and Additional Training (hereinafter referred to as the Institute) implements pedagogical retraining courses for persons with professional education who do not have pedagogical education, who for the first time begin the professional activity of a teacher in the appropriate profile according to the available appendices to the license for conducting educational activities in the field of training "Pedagogical Sciences" Educational Institution "Alikhan Bokeikhan University".
The courses are conducted in the following areas of training:
- Biology teacher;
- Computer Science teacher;
- history teacher;
- teacher of Kazakh language and literature;
- teacher of Russian language and literature for Kazakh schools;
- English teacher;
- preschool teacher
The courses are conducted in accordance with:
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 16, 2014 "On permits and notifications";
- Classifier of training areas with higher and postgraduate education, approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 13, 2018 No. 569;
- By Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 110 dated March 17, 2020 "On approval of the Rules of pedagogical retraining".
Retraining courses for teaching staff are conducted on a full-time basis.
Persons entering the courses submit the following documents to the secretary of the admission committee of the university:
1) applications addressed to the head of the university in any form;
2) a copy of the identity document;
3) a copy of the education document;
4) six photos measuring 3x4 centimeters;
5) medical certificate
6) one of the following documents:
- on technical and vocational, post-secondary education, with learning outcomes in accordance with the 5th level of professional standard of the teacher, approved by order of the Minister of labor and social protection of population of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated may 30, 2019 No. 292 (hereinafter – the Professional standard of the teacher);
- about higher education, with the results of training in accordance with the 6th level of the Professional standard of the teacher;
- about postgraduate education, with the results of training in accordance with the 7th level of the Professional standard of the teacher.
Together with copies of the documents specified in this paragraph, their originals are provided for verification. After verification, the originals are returned.
Educational programs of pedagogical retraining correspond to the Professional standard of the teacher.
Students who have successfully completed pedagogical retraining programs are issued a CERTIFICATE (with registration in the NOBD)